Deal: Learn Android and iOS Programming with Complete 2016 Coder Bundle (10-Courses)
Learning to program is getting simpler by the day, with a broad span of articles on application and web development available for the greedy learner. Thanks to Edurila, is an famous online learning website that provides widely respected, high-level training for the skills crucial to make your path in the digital world – and with the Complete 2016 Coder Bundle, you can select your own price for a extensive collection of coding courses on Tecmint Deals.
Want to develop application for the Apple Watch? No worries. You will trained everything from application design to the skills needed to run a successful web development business via a 10-course syllabus spanning over 180+ hours of content. The trainer will guide you through the programming concepts at a enjoyable pace – the lessons are divided into short, interesting video tutorials.
The Complete 2016 Coder Bundle includes following courses:
- The Complete Apple Watch Developer Course – Build 15 Apps
- Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide
- The Non-Technical Person’s Guide to Building Products & Apps
- Running a Mobile App Dev Business: The Complete Guide
- The Complete HTML & CSS Course – From Novice to Professional
- The Complete Web Developer – Become A Professional Developer
- Build 20 Apps: iOS 9 & Xcode 7 Guide
- Projects in AngularJS – Learn by Building 10 Projects
- Ruby Programming From Scratch: No Experience Required
- The Complete Android Marshmallow Tutorial – Make 30 Apps
How do you benefit?
This 10-course bundle represents an total retail price of $2,388 but you can Pay What You Want. Please note that, a minimum of $12.12 is needed to unlock the complete bundle.
Plus, you will also get chance to make the top onto the leaderboard at any point during the sale and gain 1 access to our new Apple TV giveaway! Reach the top, and gain 5 entries!
How do others benefit?
Whatever price you select, you will be helping the world as well: 10% of what you agree to pay will be donated to Save The Children charity in the United States and around the world.