How to Install cPanel and WHM in CentOS 7

Aaron Kili

Aaron Kili is a Linux and F.O.S.S enthusiast, an upcoming Linux SysAdmin, web developer, and currently a content creator for TecMint who loves working with computers and strongly believes in sharing knowledge.

1. Scott White says:

Hello,

Anyone else get “Errno 256 – No more mirrors to try” after setting the FQDN? I noticed yum worked until I set the FQDN. So far no luck in resolving it. If someone could help that would be awesome, likewise if I get it, I will post it in case anyone else has the same problem. :-D

2. abisekh pattnaik says:

How can I downgrade MySQL version from 5.7 to 5.6, can you help me ??

3. anshoo says:

1. Can we disable button option for new subdomain registration from cpanel cli script in /usr/local/cpanel/scripts folder?
    2. can we disable mod_security from cpanel cli in /usr/local/cpanel/scripts folder?

4. Murat Çelebiler says:

Hello,

I did all the work. I use vagrant. I don’t access https://ip adress:2087. I don’t insert virtualhost code in httpd.conf. Can you help me?

• Aaron Kili says:

@Murat

As you can see from the article, there is no step for inserting any virtualhost config in httpd.conf file, everything is setup by the cpanel installer. You can consult the vagrant documentation for any help.

5. dude says:

systemctl set-hostname cpanel.tecmint.lan
    systemctl??????

wtf???

6. Sarfaraz shaikh says:

How did you manage to install in private ip. After installation you need to verify your domain, How did you mangae it