TecMint is constructing a large, comprehensive, and attractively written collection of tutorials.
TecMint is the fastest growing and most trusted community site for any kind of Linux Articles and Guides on the web. Most of the articles published here are comes directly from our readers like you.
Thus, we always encourage rising Linux users to share their interesting howto’s, tricks, and tips to our huge growing audience and in return receive appreciation from our continuously growing loyal readers.
TecMint was started on 15th August 2012 by technical professionals and all the articles are written by experienced Linux professionals around the globe, keeping in high importance on quality, comprehensiveness, and usefulness goes into each of the articles published.
More than 40+ Linux users have contributed to TecMint (Our Top Contributors), and you could be one of them starting from today.
Job Title – Linux Technical Writer
We’re looking for a full-time experienced Linux technical content writer, who can write on a broad range of open-source technologies with a focus on free software.
Before getting started, read some of our writing guidelines, which will guide you to get your first article published on this ever-growing site.
- Produce High-quality articles on Linux, Open Source Tools, Tips, and Tricks.
- The article must contain at least 800 words and should cover how-to’s, guides, software reviews, Linux OS reviews, tips & tricks, and the latest buzz about Linux.
- Do not copy or post duplicate content or images from other sites, come up with your own content and ideas. If we found any evidence that the article or images were taken from other online or offline sources, we will remove all your articles along with your profile from TecMint.
- Once an article is published at TecMint, you should not be reproduced anywhere else, even in your own blog/site before and after it is published. Plagiarism will not be accepted at any cost.
- Once the article is published, reply to each question raised by readers on your article via comments. This way you will get more exposure to our ever-increasing audience.
Working Hours and Salary
We ourselves are open in terms of working hours. We don’t ask you to punch your card at 10:00 AM and again at 05:00 PM. Work in your own time-space. Just fulfill our above-said requirement on time and be perfect in what you are doing.
You will be paid a minimum of INR 25,000 for the first three months of the probation period. The salary then increases to INR 30,000-35,000 a month.
Part-time (freelancers) will get paid between 25-50 USD for each published tutorial.
Why You Should Join TecMint?
TecMint has seen some phenomenal growth and our articles are read by more than 4.5 million users monthly.
Now let’s see why you should join and write an article on our site:
- Each writer is recognized at the end of the article as the author along with a beautiful picture, links to their social profile accounts as well as a detailed biography.
- Great exposure to huge growing traffic.
- Receive recognition and appreciation from our huge growing loyal readers.
How to Apply Now?
Write to us at [email protected], with the subject “Application for Linux Content Writer” and submit one or more examples of your technical samples that you’ve written in the past on Linux technologies (along with author bio and social profile links), your name, years of experience, and location.
For any other questions, suggestions, or feedback, we are always available at our email address and on our social profiles as follows.
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tecmint
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TecMint
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tecmint
- Newsletter: Subscribe for Updates
Note: We are not looking for Guest Post submissions. All guest post submissions go under /dev/null.