TecMint is constructing a large, comprehensive, and attractively written collection of tutorials.
Tecmint.com is the fastest growing and most trusted site for any kind of Linux Articles and Guides on the web. The most of the articles published here are comes directly from our readers like you.
We’re looking for an experienced Linux Writers to join our TecMint.com (Linux Inside) team.
We are offering $20 for each article submission that is accepted for publication. There is no restriction to the amount of articles that you can write but the topic covered should be related to Linux FOSS (Free Open Source Software).
Please apply if you have the following qualities:
Have Brilliant Skills? Why Not Write for TecMint?
- You must be a experienced Linux user and are familiar with all Linux flavors
- You must be able to put in enough time, work, and dedication.
- You must be fluent in the English language and able to clarify difficult concept in easy words and sentences.
- You must be self-sufficient and are able to come up with your own brilliant, creative article topics.
- You must be able to write how-to articles, guides, instructional articles, software reviews, tips and tricks etc.
Why should I publish my article at TecMint
TecMint has seen some phenomenal growth and our articles read by more than 1.2 million users monthly. Here is what we can offer you.
- Each writer is recognized at the end of the article as the author along with a beautiful picture, link to their social profile accounts as well as a detailed biography.
- Great exposure to a huge growing traffic.
- Receive recognition and appreciation from our huge growing loyal readers.
- Experienced writers will be offered monetary rewards. The amount of money vary according to the quality of the article.
Writing Guidelines Must Follow
- The article must contain at least 500 words and should not be published somewhere else.
- Do not copy and post duplicate content from other sites, come up with your own content and ideas.
- Grammatical error, usage of ignorant language and untrustworthy comments shall lead to deletion of the post.
How To Apply
Write to us at email@example.com, with subject “Writer Application” and include your name, years of experience, location and sample article if any.
Note: We are not looking for a Guest Post submission. All guest post submission goes under /dev/null.