Hello and Welcome to TecMint, the largest collection of free Linux resource site for Linux newbies and system administrators.
At TecMint, our main goal is to provide cutting-edge useful out-of-the-box Linux tutorials, guides, news, tips, and application reviews, which are easy to understand and follow without any technical knowledge and especially helpful for Linux beginners.
We don’t say that TecMint is the best Linux website on the web, but many of our fellow readers do :). Join yourself and decide!
Before subscribing to our weekly newsletter or join any of our social networks, I request you to read the following points which will give you an idea to decide that the Tecmint community is for you or not.
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How can I learn Linux myself?”
- “Which Linux distro should I pick for learning Linux?”
- “How can I do scripting in Linux?”
- “How do I troubleshoot errors in Linux?”
- “What are the best things to follow in Linux”
Or if you have any other questions about Linux… You’re in the RIGHT place!
Why TecMint (Our Story)
My name is Ravi Saive, and I’m the founder and CEO of TecMint.
The TecMint journey started back in mid-2012 by Ravi Saive with two friends who gave up at the beginning. Currently, the TecMint is managed by me (which includes: testing and writing articles, managing all our social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, etc.). However, there are other contributors who write on short tips, long articles (thanks Matei, Gabriel, Aaron, and those who have written great articles for us!).
Since then, TecMint has become the largest Linux community site for all Linux related howtos in the Linux world. More than 150,000+ people have already subscribed to the TecMint community for helpful Linux tutorials and resources.
To subscribe our my newsletter, just enter your email address in the form below and you will be getting:
- Most hand-picked articles on the latest happenings on Linux right in your inbox.
- Free ebooks downloads on Linux administration, shell scripting, security, and tips.
- Latest offers for various Linux tools and products, which I personally use and recommend.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TecMint
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tecmint
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tecmint
If you’re just starting out here, then we highly recommend that you check out the following sections of our site.
- Linux Beginners Guide – This course module is specially designed and compiled for those beginners, who want to make their way into the Linux learning process.
- Linux Distros – This section mainly focuses on installations and reviews of new Linux releases.
- Linux Commands – This section covers all basic to advance Linux commands with practical examples.
- Interview Questions – This is our best section for Linux newbies to prepare for their interview.
- Shell Scripting – This section is only for experienced users for learning shell scripting from basic to advance.
- Linux Certifications – This section especially for those who want to prepare for RedHat RHCSA/RHCE and Linux Foundation LFCS/LFCE certifications.
- Linux Premium Ebooks – Collection of our Linux Ebooks
Thank you so much for taking your precise time to read this, and we hope to see you on this blog sometime soon!
TecMint is one word. Please capitalize the TM.