Build Your Own Web Projects with This 9-Course Learn to Code Bundle
If you want to work in the world of IT, you will need to spare lots of time studying and practicing different things. For some, the journey may start with BASH, for others with HTML or even more advanced languages.
The fact is that you will need to find the right information. Sometimes this might be a huge bump on your way of becoming an IT professional. Even some schools and universities don’t provide sufficient information or their lessons are too complicated and often students get discouraged to continue their studies.
Becoming a true IT professional requires dedication and willing to learn. So if you have those two qualities, then you have come to the right place. The TecMint Deal shop is proud to introduce you to one of our newest offers: “Pay What You Want: Learn to Code Bundle“.
This is an exclusive offer for our dedicated readers, who want to chase their dreams in becoming a developer. This is a huge opportunity for people who want to change their careers or for IT newbies. The courses don’t require any previous experience.
The “Pay what you want: Learn to Code Bundle“, works by paying only the amount you wish to spend. All you need to do is beat the average price. If you do, you will win the complete set of courses.
The deal includes the following courses:
- AngularJS: From Zero to Hero – $299 Value
- Become a Professional Python Programmer – $199 Value
- Build Responsive Real World Sites with HTML5 and CSS3 – $199 Value
- Become a Certified Web Developer – $199 Value
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career – $197 Value
- PHP & MySQL Web Development From Scratch – Build 5 Projects – $149 Value
- Advanced Ruby Programming: 10 Steps to Mastery – $99 Value
- Git Complete: The Definitive, Step-By-Step Guide to Git – $99 Value
- Learn Cloud Computing with AWS – $99 Value
In the end of this courses, you will be able to build fully functional websites, desktop applications or games. Also part of the amount paid for this deal is donated to Project Hope. That way, while you advance your way as a developer, you will help a good cause.