Ebook: Introducing the Linux Foundation’s LFCS and LFCE Certification Preparation Guide

Ravi Saive

I am Ravi Saive, creator of TecMint. A Computer Geek and Linux Guru who loves to share tricks and tips on Internet. Most Of My Servers runs on Open Source Platform called Linux. Follow Me: Twitter, Facebook and Google+

1. Pablo Moscoso Amaya says:

Hello Ravi, I read in the comments that on June 2 the new version of the preparation guide for the LFCS / LFCE cerficicación would be released, is this right or is there still time to launch the new version?

@Pablo,

The new updated version of LFCS and LFCE copies are re-distributed last week to all our clients, didn’t you received yet? what’s your email address?

2. Joy says:

Hello,

Any update on the new version? :)

thanks

@Joy,

Updates are in progress, and will be completed by this month end and all new updated copies will be re-distributed first week of May 2018, till then stay tuned to TecMint.com.

• Kaido says:

Hello

Is the new version available now? Does it also cover the new competencies of LFCE released in June 2018.

Cheers,
        Kaido

@Kaido,

New LFCE and LFCS updates are in progress, we will soon re-distribute to all users…

• Nonso says:

Hi Ravi, still expecting the updated copy. yet to receive it

@Nonso,

All updated LFCE and LFCS copies will be re-distributed this weekend, i.e. June 2nd 2018. Till then stay tuned to Tecmint.com for updates..

3. Raphael says:

Ok, got it. Just had to be a little more patient. Thanks

4. Emil says:

Is this e-book updated with the latest version of the exams? Are you going to update it once the syllabus change in March?
    I ask because I am not sure if I should purchase it straight away or wait for the update…

Thank you!

@Emil,

The book is updated with the latest LFCS/LFCE exam objectives, yes we do update it whenever new updates arrives. I think you should wait till updates are rolled out in March.

5. Pablo Moscoso Amaya says:

Hello Ravi, yesterday I bought the book for the LFCS / LFCE certification, but I still have not received it, you tell me what the process is like?

The PayPal transaction number is 4S559381MF6576616.

I remain attentive to your comments,

Best regards.
    Pablo

6. infernux says:

Thanks for the great book. I purchased it earlier this year, but my book and it’s chapter doesn’t match with what this article says. For example the chapter 18 in my book is setting up network services, while here it’s FTP setup. Any chance I got sent the wrong version?

@Infernux,

No need to worry, you’ve got the correct version, we’ve updated the book as per new LFCS and LFCE objectives effective from Feb 2017.

7. Aly says:

Thanks guys for this awesome e-book!! A must have!

8. Ted Pierik says:

Very nice! Covers the subjects in a practical and very readable fashion. Thanks!

9. Starr says:

Ravi,

I purchased this book twice. I second time that I purchased it I thought it was an updated copy (since your website said the book was last updated 2/2017 and the chapters listed on the website are different than to ones in my book (from 2016). I was disappointed that I received the same book twice. Can I get the updated copy of the book, please? Thank you for your time and affect that you put into the making of the book. It is a great book especially since there are one others.

10. Farlz says:

Hie l am writing my LFCS and LFCE in a few months time, and due to work pressure i haven’t been getting much time to practice. Will this book have practical exam questions, that can actually help me in jogging my memory and strengthen my Linux skills..

@Farlz,

This LFCS and LFCE book contains everything about exam objectives with practical examples and screnshots that will help you enough to crack the certification.