The Tecmint.com team is pleased to announce that a long-awaited request from you has become a reality: the availability of the RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) based on RHEL 9 and RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) ebook based on RHEL 8 in PDF format.
Let us tell you why we decided to invest time, effort, and resources to provide you with this possibility.
Besides being committed to providing you with high-quality content, we take great pride in helping spread the knowledge of Linux and Free Open Source Software (FOSS) because 1) we believe in the philosophy, and 2) as part of our worldwide family, we want to help you advance in your career as much as we can.
This ebook, along with the official Red Hat Enterprise Linux official guides, will help you prepare to take and pass the RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX294) exams.
As you know, both exams are aimed at determining if your knowledge, skills, and ability to meet those required of a junior and senior administrator, respectively, of RHEL systems across a wide variety of environments and scenarios.
Becoming RHCSA and RHCE certified can help you show to potential employers (and current as well) that you have what it takes to contribute to the success of their IT departments, which ultimately means the overall success of the business.
Additionally, the demand for highly qualified Linux professionals with certifications is continually on the rise. But do not take our word for it – let’s take a look at a few well-known online job board sites where RHCSA and RHCE-related positions have been posted recently.
At the time of this writing (June 2022), here are the number of open positions available in each site (click on the numbers to go to the search page with results):
|SITE||RHCSA – Job Positions||RHCE – Job Positions|
As you can see, if you get a Red Hat certification, you are not likely to be left without job opportunities.
What’s inside this eBook?
These ebooks cover all the study points for the RHCSA and RHCE exam, which is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9/8.
RHCSA Exam Based on RHEL 9
This book contains 19 chapters with a total of 216 pages, which covers all official exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) that includes the topics described below:
- Chapter 1: How to Download and Install RHEL 9 for Free
- Chapter 2: Understanding Essential Commands & System Documentation
- Chapter 3: How to Perform File and Directory Management
- Chapter 4: Text Editors and Regular Expressions
- Chapter 5: Managing User Accounts
- Chapter 6: Understanding the Boot Process and Process Management
- Chapter 7: Operate and Manage Running Systems
- Chapter 8: Setting Up and Configuring Local Storage
- Chapter 9: File Systems Formats and Installing & Mounting Network Shares
- Chapter 10: Network Operations (Manage Basic Networking)
- Chapter 11: Package Management and System Logs
- Chapter 12: Basics of FirewallD and IPtables
- Chapter 13: Learn SELinux Basic Concepts and Operations
- Chapter 14: How to Install Stratis to Manage Layered Local Storage
- Chapter 15: How to Create Local HTTP Yum/DNF Repository
- Chapter 16: How to Create a VDO Volume On a Storage Device
- Chapter 17: How to Configure and Manage Basic Networking
- Chapter 18: How to Manage Containers Using Podman and Skopeo
- Chapter 19: How to Create Simple Shell Scripts in Linux
RHCE Exam Based on RHEL 8.4
This book contains 25 chapters with a total of 244 pages, which covers all official exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX294) that includes the topics described below:
- Chapter 1: Reviewing Essential Commands & System Documentation
- Chapter 2: How to Perform File and Directory Management
- Chapter 3: Text Editors and Regular Expressions
- Chapter 4: Managing Users and Groups
- Chapter 5: Understanding the Boot Process and Process Management
- Chapter 6: Operate and Manage Running Systems
- Chapter 7: Setting Up and Configuring System Storage
- Chapter 8: File Systems Formats and Installing & Mounting Network Shares
- Chapter 9: Network Operations (Manage Basic Networking)
- Chapter 10: Package Management and System Logs
- Chapter 11: Basics of FirewallD and IPtables
- Chapter 12: Learn SELinux to Manage Security
- Chapter 13: How to Install Stratis to Manage Layered Local Storage
- Chapter 14: How to Create Local HTTP Yum/DNF Repository
- Chapter 15: How to Create a VDO Volume On a Storage Device
- Chapter 16: Understand Core Components of Ansible
- Chapter 17: How to Install and Configure an Ansible Control Node
- Chapter 18: Configure Ansible Managed Nodes and Run ad-hoc Commands
- Chapter 19: How to Use Static and Dynamic Inventories in Ansible
- Chapter 20: How to Create Ansible Plays and Playbooks
- Chapter 21: How to Use Ansible Modules for System Administration Tasks
- Chapter 22: How to Create Templates in Ansible to Create Configurations On Managed Nodes
- Chapter 23: How to Work with Ansible Variables and Facts
- Chapter 24: How to Create and Download Roles on Ansible Galaxy and Use Them
- Chapter 25: How to Use Ansible Vault in Playbooks to Protect Sensitive Data
Each chapter explains important topics and relevant exam objectives in the beginning and ends with a summary.
For that reason, we present you with the opportunity to buy this ebook. With your purchase, you will help support Tecmint.com so that we can continue bringing you high-quality articles for free on a daily basis as always.
|For International Users||Price in Dollar||PayPal||Stripe|
|RedHat RHCSA Certification Study Guide – Based on RHEL 9||$ 29.99||Order Now||Order Now|
|RedHat RHCE Certification Study Guide – Based on RHEL 8||$ 39.99||Order Now||Order Now|
|For Indian Users||Price in INR||Stripe|
|RedHat RHCSA Certification Study Guide – Based on RHEL 9||₹2,100||Order Now|
|RedHat RHCE Certification Study Guide – Based on RHEL 8||₹2,900||Order Now|
Note: After making payment, allow us 30-60 minutes of time for delivery.
Contact us at [email protected] if you don’t have a credit/debit card or if you have further questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours as always,
The Tecmint.com team
DISCLOSURE: Tecmint has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. The Red Hat trademark is used for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate affiliation with or approval by Red Hat, Inc.
501 thoughts on “Tecmint’s Guide to Red Hat RHCSA / RHCE Certification Based on RHEL 9/8”
Can you send me a preview copy of the RHCSA and RHCE certification guides?
Sent you a preview copy of the RHCSA and RHCE book as requested…
Kindly send the preview copy of rhcsa and rhce for rhel8.
Sent you a preview copy as requested…
Hi Sir, can I get a sample copy for RHCSA 8 and RHCE 8 in my email?
Sent you a preview copy as requested…
Can you send me a preview copy of the RHCSA certification guide?
will it be enough to crack the certification as I am preparing for RHCSA with all lab practice, does this guide contain lab practical questions and solutions that cover all exam syllabus?
Sent you a book preview as requested…
The book is enough to pass the RHCSA exam, as it contains all the exam objectives with practical examples with screenshots…
Is this real? Like if I click the link of ORDER NOW (above) this automatically redirects to PayPal yet there is no mentioned way of how they will send the file to the customer.
Once you make payment, you will receive the book via email within 10-15 mins of purchase…
Are the preview copies still available for RHCE?
Sent you both preview copies as requested…
May I get the preview for RHCSA & RCHE?
Sent you preview copies as requested…
Dear Ravi Saive,
I received the RedHat RHCSA Certification Study Guide – Based on RHEL 8” book. But there is a watermark on every single page and that is annoying. I would like to get it without watermarks.
Thank you in advance, best regards:
Do these books have exam type questions ?
Can you send me a preview for the RHEL 7/8 as well as for LFCS/LFCE?
Just sent you to preview copies as requested…
Are these preview copies still available?
Yes, I have sent you a preview copy of the same…