VPN which is shorten from Virtual Private Network is a method used to add security and improve the privacy of private or public networks. VPNs are used by both individuals and corporate companies to protect private data.
In the past VPNs were mostly used by companies, but with people striving to keep their privacy on the Internet, the VPNs have become more popular across regular users. A simple explaining how VPN works is this – imagine you are from New York, thanks to a VPN, you can be shown as coming from Amsterdam or any other gateway city.
You may not see the beauty of it at first glance, but if you think about you can do cool stuff with such a network. For example – use Netflix, Hulu, SkySports and other country-specific services to watch your favorite shows.
PureVPN is the absolute pros in this area and provides a fast, stable and reliable service, trusted by millions of users on the internet. They have over 2000 server nodes in 141 countries with 300000+ IPs. Also, they allow you to connect up to 5 devices at once, while most of the other VPN providers allow you just one device at a time.
Features in PureVPN
Here are some of the main things you can do with the service:
- Connect up to 5 devices at once with top speeds
- Connect to over 2000 servers in 141 countries with 300000+ IPs.
- Use PureVPN with your routers, gaming consoles and even SmartTVs
- Unblock Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, and more anywhere in the world
- Get live support 24/7
- Encrypt data with proprietary software, a self-engineered network & absolutely no third-parties
- Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots
- Includes unlimited bandwidth
The Best VPN Deal!
PureVPN is running a unbeatable Black Friday VPN Offer that is giving an amazing 88% OFF on its 5-year plan. You only have to pay $79.00, a mere $1.32 per month. So, what are you waiting for? Grab it before it’s too late!
Additionally, as a TecMint reader, you will get extra 10% discount during checkout using our