Python is often considered to be one of the most powerful, adaptable, and easy-to-learn high-level programming languages for developing websites, operating system components, applications to games and so much more.
Today, companies like Amazon, Intel, and Dell count on Python developers to make their business run and the Python job market is booming!
No matter your level of proficiency, here are three amazing resources to upgrade your Python knowledge and your earning potential.
1. Python for Absolute Beginners
In this basic Python for Absolute Beginners course, you will learn useful programming fundamentals while getting up to momentum with one of the most powerful languages in existence.
- Implement Python debugging strategies.
- Create, sort, and modify Python lists.
- Learn Python data types and perfectly use code commenting.
- Perform arithmetic operations in Python.
2. The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023
In this Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 course, you will learn how to build 100 projects over 100 days, create desktop applications, develop games like Pong, Blackjack, and Snake, develop fully-fledged websites and applications, and much more.
You will soon come to know why coders at startups like Dropbox depend on Python because it eases the process of developing and iterating upon applications as a slice of cake.
- Working with Python Variables to Manage Data.
- Understanding data types and manipulating strings.
- Learn Python loops, functions, and Karel.
- Python Scripting and Automation.
3. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
In this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course, you will be presented with a unique combination of projects that will guide you on what machine learning is all about and how you can use Python to develop machine learning projects.
- Apply different machine learning algorithms.
- Master Python’s packages and libraries to facilitate computation.
- Understand classification, regression, and clustering.
- Execute your own machine learning models.
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
7 thoughts on “3 Best Udemy Python Courses for Beginners”
This looks like a free Python For Beginners tutorial ->
Yeah that snake, but that is only good for a warm soup after all!!!
I am not interested in that at all, and I thing that your site will not be able to facilitate that level of interest, anyway..
It takes a diamond to shape and polish a diamond.
Then one will need to add a new item to its menu, way to hard task for an administrator..
Not interested at all, it is just some Python that looks ugly, anyway some cross of Windows.
I love C++ and Qt, though Python might have its place, …
would you send me java code which list all ip address
I am interested in python.
That’s great, enroll into the Python for beginners course, and then move on with the advance Python courses..
Front Page of Website says it’s all free??