Linux Online Training Courses

Linux Online Training Courses

1. kalayn bl says:

I have enough knowledge of using Linux. how can I get Linux certifications? such as Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and
    Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE). Could you please guide me.

2. Steven Adetomiwa says:

Will CentOS included in the $69 packages , In the past I have a rough experience with your company for not deliverable of my purchases .I want to buy the full packages of Linux with CentOS

@Steven,

Sorry to hear about that, could you tell me which courses not delivered? also this $69 package includes Red Hat (CentOS is clone of RedHat) distribution.

3. shivam says:

Sir, I already done, please suggest what to do next…….

4. Gufran says:

I want to join Linux System Administration Online Training, is this instructor led online training. How to join it? Please reply.

Thanks.

5. Sakshi says:

Dear Team,

I am already working as Linux admin, Need to enhance my knowledge kindly suggest me advance courses.

@Sakshi,

Go for “The Complete Linux System Administrator Bundle” from the list above. The courses includes – Red Hat Linux Training, App Development Using Linux, Kali Linux and Penetration Testing Training and more.

6. Shivam Singh says:

Hello Sir,

I want to learn Linux please help me.

7. Pankaj Kumar Saini says:

Hello Sir, I am a free lancer and love open source. I want to learn Linux not for money but just for (may be fun) and also contributing to open source projects and I also like to learn more and more about it.

I do not have money but want to learn about advanced Linux courses like this. Can you please help or any other resources if available in Linux. I just downloaded ‘linux from scratch‘ handbook. Please guide.

8. Ravi says:

Hi I have a question I get the entry level job on the basis free linux tranning which are available on Youtube, Cybrary.it, edx else what are the practical steps to get my first entry level linux system admin I’m fan of linux….Servers….Help me sir..

9. Shoeb says:

Hi, I have knowledge in working with Linux system but I do not have any certification. Do I really need to have vendor certifications for my career growth?

However, if I want to have RHCSA and then RHCE to enrich my resume portfolio. Now, I need to know how can I be sure (any test exam?) whether I can go for certification exam without doing any course (have working experience )? Is is possible to sit for exam without physically going to any exam center?

@Shoeb,

Sorry but there isn’t any any test exam, you must do a RHCSA or RHCE certification from RedHat exam center in your location.

• Manjunath Doddam says:

One can also consider SuSE Linux certification. Not necessarily Redhat. SuSE is also equally powerful and adopted by many enterprises.