Learn DevOPS and Cloud Computing with This 7-Course Bundle
DevOps (Development and Operations) is a modern software engineering practice that focuses on changing and enhancing the relationship between software development and software operations in an enterprise level. Master some of the hot tools for DevOps and the cloud, with The Ultimate DevOps and Cloud Computing Bundle.
With up to 20 hours of training, you will learn the basics and advanced concepts of DevOps and cloud computing. You will start by learning some of the well known continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) tools out there, such as AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeplo.
In the second and third courses, you will learn how to build modern automated pipelines very quickly with Jenkins and TeamCity respectively. You will then take a deep dive into numerous storage services provided by AWS and learn how they work.
Then towards the end of the training, you will learn CloudWatch, a monitoring and alerting service offered by AWS and master the AWS Command Line Interface to help you deploy, configure, and manage some key cloud components available for AWS services. The last course in this bundle will review CI/CD with Jenkins Pipelines, Maven and Gradle.
What’s included in This Bundle?
- DevOps with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
- Jenkins: Continuous Integration & DevOps with Java and .NET
- TeamCity: Continuous Integration & DevOps with Java and .NET
- AWS MasterClass: Storage & CDN
- AWS MasterClass: Monitoring and DevOps with AWS CloudWatch
- AWS MasterClass: DevOps with AWS Command Line Interface
- DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins Pipelines, Maven, Gradle
Today, the job trends in DevOps have touched new highs. Are you a software engineer, shift your career to DevOps by subscribing to this bundle, now at 95% off or for as low as $49 on Tecmint Deals.