How to Run Multiple Web Applications in One Apache Tomcat Server

Best Affordable Linux and WordPress Services For Your Business
Outsource Your Linux and WordPress Project and Get it Promptly Completed Remotely and Delivered Online.

Thilina Uvindasiri

I'm a BSc Special (Hons) graduate in Information Technology and works as an Engineer-Systems. Love to work, explore and research Linux and play rugby as a hobby.

1. Mela says:

Thank you for your explanation.

Can you put an article how to on:

• Deploy a web application like WordPress in linux server.
    • How to deploy Centreon as web Interface to nagios.

2. rohit says:

How can I point two different domains?

Like website one is running with 8080 and website two is running with 9090. I need to know www.websiteone.com and www.websitetwo.com also domain only point with IP with 80 port.

How can i forward request to specific port like if request is coming from www.websiteone.com that request have to forward to 8080 and request is coming from www.websiteone.com that request have to forward to 9090.

Thanks in Advance.

3. Samir Sinha says:

Hello team,

I am interested to know how can I deploy my JSP legacy application along with my Angular application within the same user context so that there is no need to implement handshaking using the token(JWT like) between these two separate applications as there is possible navigation from legacy to Angular and vice-versa.

Please note that JSP application is our parent application which has menu links to navigate to Angular application and Angular application has links to go back to JSP legacy application (**JSP application has many links for Angular pages and Angular application has many links for JSP legacy application**).

Thanks,
    Samir Sinha

4. Jasper says:

Hi Thilina great article thank you!

If you define multiple services for the server, can you restart/refresh only one of the individual services?

5. Prank says:

You had given such a nice explanation!

I followed all above given steps as mentioned but not able to help me out! Actually i am running two application on single server and both application should talk to each other over web-socket connection. I am getting connection refused if i am deploying both application all together on single tomcat.

Can you please help me out for the same, how can we rid of this issue?

6. DPalharini says:

Wonderfull solution. Thank you!

7. ajay says:

Hi, for me its giving error below.

HTTP Status 500 – java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.index_jsp

Thanks
    Ajay Kumar

8. Stig Martinsen says:

Thank you very much! This excellent article provided everything I needed to deploy multiple sites on Tomcat.